Welcome to ARL Services, LLC. We know that you have had quite the journey to reach this moment, right here and now, in your life, and we honor and respect all of your efforts, you magnificent and wondrous being!
We offer several tailored facilitation services to fit your needs. Please refer to course listings to review modalities utilized in service offerings. All services are available to: children, individuals, couples, groups, and organizations. To ease equitable access to our services and courses, we offer in-person, remote, accompaniment, retreats, and are willing to travel to your location. At this time our offerings are in English, Dutch, French, and Non-Verbal, or through use of interpreter support. All services are egalitarian and therefore provided on a Dāna basis. Please see below under the IMPORTANT FINE PRINT section for additional information.
- Counseling: Focuses on tailored modalities that utilize tools to strengthen short-term coping, decision making, grounding, conflict resolution, and mediation.
- Facilitation: Processing on a deeper and more sustainable level, to heal wounds with reoccuring impact on resiliency and whole life satisfaction.
- Intensive Guidance: Partial-day, Full-day, and Retreat services. For those who are seeking deep-dive immersive healing experiences, guidance or facilitation, and ceremony officiating.
- Coaching: Professional and Relationship Coaching Services
- Holding: Platonic, Safe, and Nurturing Physical Healing Sessions
Courses, Workshops, and Lectures
In addition to the above services, we offer specialization courses, workshops, and lectures for those who would like to expand their personal practice, as well as those who would like to become certified ARL Services practitioners. Many of our 84 courses are available a la cart, without enrollment in one of our 4 certification programs. However, courses with multi-level designation must be completed in their sequential order.
If you are seeking certification, and have previous academic or practical knowledge in course subjects, we accept proposals for advanced placement course credit, and will consider previous course work and life experience. To place out of a required course, for certification, a skills review test is necessary. For additional information and application, submit your interest via the contact form.
Psychosocial Counseling Courses:
- Ethics and Psychosocial Support
- Intro to 10 Senses Awareness
- Active Listening
- Intro to Feelings and Body Mapping
- Intro to Non-Violent Communication
- Psychological First Aid
- Directive vs Guided vs Facilitation
- Guiding Visualizations
- Suicide Intervention Protocols
- Personalized Affirmations
- Coping Strategies for Panic and Anxiety Attacks
- 6 Steps of Decision Making
- Grief Processing 1
- Breath-work 1: Present Sensory Awareness
- Creating a Safe Environment
- Safe Conflict 1: Contracts
- Safe Conflict 2: Basket Holding
- Safe Conflict 3: Knee to Knee
- 5 Stages of Healthy Relationship Development and Dating Plans
- Ideal Partner Characteristics
- Amends Making
- Establishing Safe Physical Distance and Boundaries
- Energetic Awareness, Safety, and Locks
- Intro to 12-Step Recovery
- BDSM and Poly Contracts and Agreements
Psychosocial Facilitation Courses:
- 10 Steps to Advanced Grounding
- Breath-work 2: Holotropic
- Breath-work 3: Transcendent
- Creating Personalized Holistic Wellness Structures
- Applying the 12-Step Recovery Method to Cross-Addiction (12 Courses)
- Establishing And Maintaining Healthy Boundaries and Consequences in Relationships
- Establishing And Maintaining Healthy Boundaries and Consequences in Parenting
- Stages of Trauma Healing
- Safe Expression of Anger
- Grief Processing 2 (5 Courses)
- Nature Processing Walks and Dialogue
- Emotionally Expressive Art Creation
- Peer Support Group Creation
- Regression Techniques 1: Physical
- Regression Techniques 2: Symbolic
- Regression Techniques 3: Personalities and Inner Dialogue
- Healing Platonic Holding
- Intuitive Somatic Integration
- Body Drumming
- Energetic Protection and Cord-Cutting
- Open Throat Singing, Toning, and Chanting
- Personalized Altar Creation
- Intro to Dream Interpretation
- Intuitive Tarot Reading
- Intuitive Use of Crystals and Stones
- Intuitive Aromatherapy
- Intuitive Amulet Making
- Intuitive Movement and Dancing
- Warm Water Re-birthing
Psychosocial Guide Courses:
- Training of Trainers
- Intensives Guidance
- Retreat Structuring
- Ritual and Ceremony Officiating
- Providing Supervision to Practitioners
Psychosocial Coaching Courses:
- Contract/Salary Negotiation Skills
- Rapid LinkedIn Network Growth Strategies
- Household and Personal Budget Creation
- Creating the Ideal Job Description for You
- Determining Ideal Client Base
- Ethical Business Practices
- Future Pacing to Create Successful Action Plans
ARL Services, LLC and Amma-Lee’s services and offerings are conducted in the utmost confidence. Information related to the sessions will be divulged only at the client’s request, or if law requires. Please note the following circumstances requiring disclosure:
- Child abuse or neglect
- Sexual or Gender Based Violence or Elder abuse
- Imminent danger to self
- Imminent danger to others
- Court order by judge
Fees are determined by respecting the personal integrity of each client and student. Therefore, all services are provided on sliding scale basis, determined by the client or student. Payments must be made at least 24 hours prior to an appointment or course either via PayPal: https://paypal.me/AmandaRLee or in cash at the beginning of an in-person session. PayPal payments should be listed as friends or family to avoid being charged for fees incurred by ARL Services, LLC or Amanda Lee. Class and course scales are between $120-$650 per session or course hour. All service for service hour, or worth for service, barter exchange agreements must be proposed and approved via email prior to initiation of service provision or course. We ask that travel, accomodation, and food expenses be paid for all accompaniment and travel related client requests to be considered.
All ARL Services, LLC sessions and courses whether in-person, via phone, or Skype last up to 50 minutes, unless arranged or agreed upon prior.
Appointments for sessions and courses can be made by:
Leaving a Message: +1-512-888-7330
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Clients are asked to make a donation for sessions cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled appointments, before additional appointments can be made.
Important Fine Print
Anyone who receives services through ARL Services, LLC are required to agree to the following prior to receipt of services:
Consent for Services and Waiver of Liability
The undersigned (“Client”) hereby freely consents to receipt of services from: ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee “Amma-Lee”
Client, (“I”) agrees as follows:
I, the client, understand and agree that I will provide ARL Services, LLC with complete and accurate health information. I understand that ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s training and facilitation services are designed to be an ancillary aid to wellbeing and not licensed mental health services, therapy, or primary medical treatment for any condition.
1. A representative of ARL Services, LLC and I have discussed the potential benefits and possible side effects of services and I have agreed to receive services provided by ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee. I have been given an opportunity to ask questions and have received all requested information.
2. I understand that physical touch is an integral aspect of ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s offerings and services. I agree to immediately inform Amanda Lee of any unusual sensation or discomfort so that the application of pressure may be adjusted to my level of comfort. I understand that the services provided by Amanda Lee and ARL Services, LLC may address sexual conditions, however the services are not explicitly physically sexual in any manner and that any illicit or abusive behavior by the client will be processed as a symptom, unless deemed by Amanda Lee and ARL Services, LLC to be grounds for termination of services.
3. I hereby assume full responsibility for receipt of ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s offerings and services and release and discharge ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, actions, or causes of action arising from the services received hereunder, including, without limitation, any damages arising from acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the ARL Services, LLC or Amanda Lee, to the fullest extent allowed by law. I understand that receipt of services is considered a completed transaction and that no refund of services rendered will be provided.
4. I, in signing this consent for Services and Waiver of Liability (“Consent”), understand and agree that this Consent will apply to and govern the current and all future sessions and offerings performed by Amanda Lee and ARL Services, LLC.
5. I further affirm and fully acknowledge that ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s training and facilitation services do not diagnose disease or illness, do not provide any type of clinical or licensed mental health service or treatment, and do not prescribe medications. I have stated and resolved all concerns or grievances. I declare that all information I have provided is true and accurate. I will inform ARL Services, LLC and Amanda Lee of any changes in my status.