Welcome to Transcendental Services, LLC. We know that you have had quite the journey to reach this moment, right here and now, in your life, and we honor and respect all of your efforts, you magnificent and wondrous being!
We offer several tailored facilitation services to fit your needs. Please refer to course listings to review modalities utilized in service offerings. All services are available to: children, individuals, couples, groups, and organizations. To ease equitable access to our services and courses, we offer in-person, remote, accompaniment, retreats, and are willing to travel to your location. At this time our offerings are in English, Dutch, French, and Non-Verbal, or through use of interpreter support. All services are egalitarian and therefore provided on a Dāna basis. Please see below under the IMPORTANT FINE PRINT section for additional information.
- Transcendental Counseling: Focuses on tailored modalities that utilize tools to strengthen short-term coping, decision making, grounding, conflict resolution, and mediation.
- Transcendental Facilitation: Processing on a deeper and more sustainable level, to heal wounds with reoccuring impact on resiliency and whole life satisfaction.
- Transcendental Intensive Journey Guidance: Partial-day, Full-day, and Retreat services. For those who are seeking deep-dive immersive healing experiences, ritual guidance or facilitation, and ceremony officiating.
- Transcendental Coaching: Professional Coaching Services
- Transcendental Channeling: Oracle Sessions and Support Services
- Transcendental Holding, Hugging, and Cuddling: Platonic, Safe, and Nurturing Physical Healing Sessions
Courses, Workshops, and Speaking Available
In addition to the above services, we offer specialization courses, workshops, and lectures for those who would like to expand their personal practice, as well as those who would like to become certified Transcendental Services practitioners. Many of our 84 courses are available a la cart, without enrollment in one of our 4 certification programs. However, courses with multi-level designation must be completed in their sequential order.
If you are seeking certification, and have previous academic or practical knowledge in course subjects, we accept proposals for advanced placement course credit, and will consider previous course work and life experience. To place out of a required course, for certification, a skills review test is necessary. For additional information and application, submit your interest via the contact form.
Transcendental Counseling Courses:
- Ethics and Psychosocial Support
- Intro to 10 Senses Awareness
- Active Listening
- Intro to Feelings and Body Mapping
- Intro to Non-Violent Communication
- Psychological First Aid
- Directive vs Guided vs Facilitation
- Guiding Visualizations
- Suicide Intervention Protocols
- Personalized Affirmations
- Coping Strategies for Panic and Anxiety Attacks
- 6 Steps of Decision Making
- Grief Processing 1
- Breath-work 1: Present Sensory Awareness
- Creating a Safe Environment
- Safe Conflict 1: Contracts
- Safe Conflict 2: Basket Holding
- Safe Conflict 3: Knee to Knee
- 5 Stages of Healthy Relationship Development and Dating Plans
- Ideal Partner Characteristics
- Amends Making
- BDSM and Poly Contracts and Agreements
- Establishing Safe Physical Distance and Boundaries
- Chi/Star Awareness, Safety, and Locks
- Intro to 12-Step Recovery
Transcendental Facilitation Courses:
- Advanced Grounding in 10 senses
- Breath-work 2: Holotropic
- Breath-work 3: Transcendent
- Creating Personalized Holistic Wellness Structures
- Applying the 12-Step Recovery Method to Cross-Addiction (12 Courses)
- Establishing And Maintaining Healthy Boundaries and Consequences in Relationships
- Establishing And Maintaining Healthy Boundaries and Consequences in Parenting
- Stages of Trauma Healing
- Safe Expression of Anger
- Grief Processing 2 (5 Courses)
- Nature Processing Walks and Dialogue
- Personalized Altar Creation
- Intro to Dream Interpretation
- Intuitive Tarot Reading
- Intuitive Use of Crystals and Stones
- Intuitive Aromatherapy
- Intuitive Amulet Making
- Intuitive Movement and Dancing
- Emotionally Expressive Art Creation
- Peer Support Group Creation
- Regression Techniques 1: Physical
- Regression Techniques 2: Symbolic
- Regression Techniques 3: Personalities and Inner Dialogue
- Healing Platonic Cuddling and Holding
- Intuitive Somatic Integration
- Body Drumming
- Energetic Protection and Cord-Cutting
- Open Throat Singing, Toning, and Chanting
- Warm Water Re-birthing
Transcendental Guide Courses:
- Training of Trainers
- Transcendental Intensive Journey Guidance
- Retreat Structuring
- Ritual and Ceremony Officiating
- Providing Supervision to Practitioners
Transcendental Coaching Courses:
- Contract/Salary Negotiation Skills
- Rapid LinkedIn Network Growth Strategies
- Household and Personal Budget Creation
- Creating the Ideal Job Description for You
- Determining Ideal Client Base
- Ethical Business Practices
- Future Pacing to Create Successful Action Plans
Transcendental Services, LLC and Amma-Lee’s services and offerings are conducted in the utmost confidence. Information related to the sessions will be divulged only at the client’s request, or if law requires. Please note the following circumstances requiring disclosure:
- Child abuse or neglect
- Sexual or Gender Based Violence or Elder abuse
- Imminent danger to self
- Imminent danger to others
- Court order by judge
Fees are determined by respecting the personal integrity of each client and student, we term this: “Radical Benevolence.” Therefore, all services are provided on a “dana” basis, benevolent donation, determined by the client or student. Donations must be made at least 24 hours prior to an appointment or course either via PayPal: https://paypal.me/AmandaRLee or in cash at the beginning of an in-person session. PayPal donation should be listed as friends or family to avoid being charged for fees incurred by Transcendental Services, LLC or Amanda Lee. Class and course market worth are between $120-$650 per session or course hour. All service for service hour, or worth for service, barter exchange agreements must be proposed and approved via email prior to initiation of service provision or course. Tipping or gifts are generously and graciously accepted in cash, services, objects, or via PayPal after each session. We ask that travel, accomodation, and food expenses be paid for all accompaniment and travel related client requests to be considered.
All Transcendental Services, LLC sessions and courses whether in-person, via phone, or Skype last up to 50 minutes, unless arranged or agreed upon prior.
Appointments for sessions and courses can be made by:
Leaving a Message: +1-512-888-7330
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Clients are asked to make a donation for sessions cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled appointments, before additional appointments can be made.
Important Fine Print
Anyone who receives services through Transcendental Services, LLC are required to agree to the following prior to receipt of services:
Consent for Services and Waiver of Liability
The undersigned (“Client”) hereby freely consents to receipt of services from: Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee “Amma-Lee”
Client, (“I”) agrees as follows:
I, the client, understand and agree that I will provide Transcendental Services, LLC with complete and accurate health information. I understand that Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s training and facilitation services are designed to be an ancillary aid to wellbeing and not licensed mental health services, therapy, or primary medical treatment for any condition.
1. A representative of Transcendental Services, LLC and I have discussed the potential benefits and possible side effects of services and I have agreed to receive services provided by Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee. I have been given an opportunity to ask questions and have received all requested information.
2. I understand that physical touch is an integral aspect of Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s offerings and services. I agree to immediately inform Amanda Lee of any unusual sensation or discomfort so that the application of pressure may be adjusted to my level of comfort. I understand that the services provided by Amanda Lee and Transcendental Services, LLC may address sexual conditions, however the services are not explicitly physically sexual in any manner and that any illicit or abusive behavior by the client will be processed as a symptom, unless deemed by Amanda Lee and Transcendental Services, LLC to be grounds for termination of services.
3. I hereby assume full responsibility for receipt of Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s offerings and services and release and discharge Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, actions, or causes of action arising from the services received hereunder, including, without limitation, any damages arising from acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the Transcendental Services, LLC or Amanda Lee, to the fullest extent allowed by law. I understand that receipt of services is considered a completed transaction and that no refund of services rendered will be provided.
4. I, in signing this consent for Services and Waiver of Liability (“Consent”), understand and agree that this Consent will apply to and govern the current and all future sessions and offerings performed by Amanda Lee and Transcendental Services, LLC.
5. I further affirm and fully acknowledge that Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee’s training and facilitation services do not diagnose disease or illness, do not provide any type of clinical or licensed mental health service or treatment, and do not prescribe medications. I have stated and resolved all concerns or grievances. I declare that all information I have provided is true and accurate. I will inform Transcendental Services, LLC and Amanda Lee of any changes in my status.