Turn The Table On Your Obsessions
Write down the answers to the following questions:
1. What are you obsessing about?
2. How do you feel about yourself while you’re obsessing?
3. How would you like to feel about yourself?
4. What gives you a sense of wonder and fills you with inspiration?
5. What are 10 things that are wonderful about you?
6. What do you do that makes you feel nurtured inside?
7. What can you do, right now, to give yourself a sense of self-worth and self-love?
Please share your answers to these questions with the community in the comments section below.
For additional tools for healing and recovery:
Subscribe to Amanda Lee’s Blog
Do you have questions about recovery or healing from trauma, abuse, alcoholism or addiction: